Most CBD pastes or oils being used today have a very strong taste and are slowly and poorly absorbed into the body. Dose of Nature, using its proprietary Hydrosome™ and BioXTrax™ technologies, address these issues, making water-soluble CBD taste better, more rapidly absorbed, and more bioavailable within minutes of ingestion. RedStrap CBD Oil Blends in 100% virgin organic cold-pressed hemp seed oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, and olive oil. The RedStrap CBD oil contains 70% CBD plus the full entourage of other cannabinoids, minus the waxes, resins, and organic matter, rendering a clear, clean, delicious, and more bioavailable form of CBD oil.
KannaTek RedStrap™ CBD Oil has been meticulously extracted, filtered, and dewaxed, leaving an extremely concentrated, 70% plus CBD-rich oil that appears like blackstrap molasses. In fact, with the wax and other organic material removed, the full suite of active cannabinoids, terpenes, and other bioactive ingredients are liberated to make them more bioavailable. Through a backscatter spectrometer, we are able to measure the diameter of the cannabinoids, 97% of which are 147 nanometers, the remaining 3% of particles are the bioactive resins which measure 752 nanometers in diameter.
Peak absorption time will be approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours after ingestion. Therefore to accelerate and maximize the uptake of CBD, consider adding the Nano CBD Chaser™ to your regimen